Animal Control

Q: Who do I call to report a dead animal?

A: If the deceased animal is in the District’s easement, right-of-way, the alley or streets you can contact the District at 940-728-5050 and request to have it removed.

Q: What do I do about a stray animal?

A: Please contact Denton County Sheriff’s Department at 940-349-1700 to report all stray animals.

Denton County Fresh Water Supply

District 6/7 & Development District 4
2650 FM 407 E Suite 125
Bartonville, Texas 76226
Ph: (940) 728-5050