Administrative and Development

Q: Where do I go to obtain copies of documents pertaining to my home?

A: Contact the District office at 940-728-5050 for an Open Records Request form. Information pertaining to a home is only released to the homeowner. There is a $15 fee for all Open Records Requests. Please allow 3-5 business days for processing.

Q: How can I find out the future development of roads and subdivisions in Lantana?

A: Maps of future development can be reviewed at the Lantana Visitor’s Center or the District Offices.

Q: Who is responsible for mowing the creek or park behind my house?

A: If the property is District owned property, residents may call the District Offices at 940-728-5050. If the property is privately owned, residents would need to contact the owner of that property.

Creeks and drainage areas are required to be left in a natural state by our adopted watershed protection guidelines.

Denton County Fresh Water Supply

District 6/7 & Development District 4
2650 FM 407 E Suite 125
Bartonville, Texas 76226
Ph: (940) 728-5050